Billy's Rock Rampage Billy's Rock Rampage

Nice

I'm pretty sure that that kind of music would be big with a lot of stoners I know.

It's just odd.

and the animation is pretty funny.

good work.

catbrush responds:

Okay

100 People 100 People

I liked it...

...until it turned into a socialist propaganda film at the end.

The Jewish Collab The Jewish Collab

Here's a couple hints:

Stealing audio from South Park and Adam Sandler songs does not a good flash make.

Also the spinning clown thing witht he screaming in the first collab was really annoying... and it basically went downhill from there.

If it was FUNNY at least it would be one thing. But it's neither funny nor clever. Just a waste of space and people's time.

-DIFFERENCE- -DIFFERENCE-

Excellent.

Some of the best amateur claymation I've seen. The painting scene looked fantastic.

My only issue with this piece was how the song ended... which is fine, but it didn't seem to go well at that point. The choice of music, however, was also excellent.

Great job on this flash.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

thanks :)

painting sequence took about 20 hours in total XD

Error Operator Error Operator

>:[

I utterly despise the music you that this flash was set to.

The rest of the movie really didn't make up for how terrible the music was.

I Still Love You I Still Love You

Decent flash...

I liked the sort of filter or whatnot that was used over the whole thing, and the animation and art were decent.

The "plot" was sort of weak and far too emo for my tastes

It's nothing I would call spectacular but more impressive than a lot of what gest submitted here

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Congratulations

You have earned the first favourite I've ever given on NG. These Bitey Movies are totally awesome. Love the music, The art, the characters, and the fight scene kinda things totally rock. You are the awesomest

There she is!!! There she is!!!

where have i seen this?

i know i've seen this animantion on another site, i just can't remember exactly where. anyway, it's great certainly deserves the hgh score it has gotten.

AQUAFiA AQUAFiA

hmmm...

well, it didn't suck...it wasn't great....he problem was it seems like it's too choppy and that makes it hard to "get it" it needs to transition smoother or something...

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

bother...etc.